Thursday, December 11, 2008

Writing School

Writing School: A new Experience

Writing school give me so many kinds of experiences and knowledges in writing. At the first time actually I’m not interest enough to join this school, but I think I must try something new, something that I have never done before. So I decide to join writing school that is held by Forum Lingkar Pena Malang.
In writing school, We are learned about writing news, make a web-blog, short story, news, and novel. Honestly, I’m the one who has no talent in writing short story, novel, or news. Sometimes, I just write poems, but in writing school I must make a short story, novel, and news, it’s great! It’s really enjoyable for me to have new experiences.
The first task is make a news. We must make a news that tell about what, where, who, and how, with several improvement. We give 2 week to finish this task. Uh, this is hard enough for me, I have no idea! Untill the second week I still have no idea. I try to be keep calm. And finally I have idea to write about general election commitee in my faculty. I don’t know wether this good or not but the most important thing is I have try something and strive to do my task for best.
I still have several weeks in writing school, I hope I‘ll learn more and more about writing here and spend my great time with write something that give a new inspiration for me and others.

No comments: